Support from our donors helps guarantee the future and continued artistry of The New York Pops orchestra while providing necessary funding for our education and outreach programs.
Levels and Benefits of Membership:
Top of the Pops ($25,000 and above)
All the benefits of the Leadership Level, plus:
- Verbal recognition by the Music Director from the Carnegie Hall stage for one concert
All the benefits of a Benefactor, plus:
- Opportunity to have dinner for two (2) with the Music Director (date and location subject to availability)
All the benefits of a Patron, plus:
- Admission for two (2) to The New York Pops Closing Night After Party
- Opportunity to have dinner for two (2) with the Concertmaster (date and location subject to availability)
This benefit is exclusive and not applicable to above Leadership level.
All the benefits of a Friend, plus:
- Admission for two (2) to an exclusive New York Pops VIP rehearsal experience
- Two (2) complimentary concert tickets to The New York Pops 2014 Family Concert (subject to availability)
Friend ($1,000- 2,499)
All the benefits of an Advocate, plus:
- Invitation for two (2) to the annual donor appreciation event at the DiMenna Center for Classical Music
- Invitation(s) to Tune In with The New York Pops musicians
- Opportunity to hire The New York Pops musicians for private events (associated fees apply)
All the benefits of a Contributor, plus:
- Signed Souvenir Concert Poster
- Meet-and-greet and photo opportunities with The New York Pops musicians
- Backstage access for two (2) to a New York Pops Carnegie Hall Concert
All the benefits of a Supporter, plus:
- Passes to each open rehearsal of The New York Pops at Carnegie Hall
- 10% Discount on New York Pops merchandise
- Listing in Playbill for every New York Pops Carnegie Hall Concert
- Subscription to The New York Pops e-newsletter and Calendar of Events
- A formal invitation and priority ticketing to Annual Gala Concert and Dinner Dance
All benefits will be arranged by New York Pops Development Staff. Please contact us at 212-765-7677 for further details.
Make Double the Impact —
Does your employer have a matching gift program?
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable
contributions made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts
made by retirees and/or spouses! With a matching gift you may be able
to double your contribution to The New York Pops.
Not sure if your company has a matching gift program? Click here to find out!